Wild Freedom: 82nd Airborne
- Wild Freedom is a 6 episode pilot docu-series featuring The Liberty Projects program.
- The Liberty Projects will invite up to 12 members from the 82nd Airborne, members of the same unit as Colton Maxfield, a veteran that has gone through The Liberty Projects program.
- For 7 days, the vets will undergo a series of activities, update the ranch facilities, and to reconnect with their brothers. The biggest take-away these vets will experience is the peace and healing they will find in their own personal journey.
Why a mini series
- The Liberty Projects is asking for support and partnership in raising $1MM in funds for the Wild Freedom docu-series project.
- Create a sustainable income stream and raise awareness not only for the program at The Liberty Projects.
- Raise the awareness of alternative approaches to help our veterans with their PTSD and challenges they face transitioning back to their civilian lives.
- Raise awareness of the plight the wild mustangs face on BLM lands and provide an alternative to destroying this American treasure.
Let us help you with product placement and other advertising options contact Julius at email@example.com
The Liberty Project
Future of Wild Freedom
Wild Freedom: The Series:
- Wild Freedom as a 12 episode season.
- Each season will feature a new group of veterans and horses.
- The veterans as characters. Learning the backstory of centralized characters on the series to feature, including homelife, challenges of coming home, their progress in the program.
- The horses as characters. Learning the nature and personality of each horse as it comes to the ranch. Following the training, the progress and potential home and purpose for the trained mustang.
- Season finale will end with the auction/sale of each horse to the new home. This includes the ability for the public to be involved in the purchase of their favorite mustang to own or donate to other organizations.
- Follow-up and “Where are They Now” concept of looking back at previous seasons to find out what the veteran is doing as well as the mustang. This can be fun as special features between seasons.
Who are we
The Liberty Projects:
- The Liberty Projects is a 501(c)(3) recognized charitable organization. Headquartered at Shiloh Ranch in Nevada, we are dedicated to the preservation and wellbeing of our most valued and uniquely American resources; Our US Veterans and our American Wild Mustangs.
- The Liberty Projects mission takes a unique approach to Veteran Services and Mustang rehabilitation. By pairing a U.S. Vet with a BLM Mustang, each gets the benefit of working together. Through the process of training and bonding, the vets train the horses and in turn the horses restore the vets.
- Based out of Houston, TX, Bohemian Productions was first introduced to The Liberty Projects through a submission in 2021.
- The team consists of experienced film-makers, project managers and producers with a broad skill set in a unique docu-cine style. With over 20+ years in the industry, including non-profits, Bohemian Productions was chosen to document our mission. They have a deep understanding of our care and dedication to our vets and horses.